Just Some Stuff in My Head

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Always check your child's homework.

Here is a drawing I child turned into their teacher one day. Make sure you read the mother's reply at the bottom.



(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)

Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,

Mrs. Smith

0 Comments: