
I was watching TV and I saw a Victoria's Secret commercial advertising a new bra they have. The female announcer said "...the world's most scientifically advanced bra..." Really? Really, the world's most scientifically advanced bra? Did we cure cancer? Did we get rid of that H1N1 thing? Do we really have that many scientist that we can break off 3 or 4 for Victoria's Secret? Come on!!! Way to go V.S. - forget the world just focus on you.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm not upset with the scientist. It had to be the greatest day of their lives. I don't know how it works, but I could just see all these scientist showing up to this big room wearing their lab coats. A lady sitting at a desk in the front of the room starts handing out their daily assignments. Some people are picked to go work on cancer, some on AIDS, others on world hunger, the list goes on and on. Can you imagine the 3 guys left sitting there after all the other scientist have gone. They're feeling bad because all the cool deceases and stuff have been taken. Their names are called and they slump up to the desk. The lady hands them a card that says "VICTORIA'S SECRET: BRA RESEARCH" At that moment all their student loans were totally worth it!! I bet later that day all the scientist are eating lunch in the scientist's lunchroom. They're all trying to impress each other talking about the ground breaking research each one is working on. Then in walks 3 guys, in lab coats, surrounded by super models. Before anyone can ask what they are doing with these beautiful women , they just smile and say "Research baby, research. " I don't blame these guys, let them be Scientific ROCK STARS.
Hey Victoria's Secret, I 'm all for giving the ladies of the world an awesome bra, BUT let's save the planet first.
Just Some Stuff in My Head
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Bra Science
Posted by chris at 1:53 PM
Labels: Dumb things I see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment